CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Guess who. . .

. . . is POTTY TRAINED! (besides Barbie)

. . . sprayed water into the TV speakers, and now the TV won't turn on! (Any suggestions?)
. . . can hold her own bottle!






5 comments:

thebybeebrief said...

Awesome!!! Way to go Molly!

the bybee's said...

Wow that was fast with the training. I love that swimsuit thing, it is huge.

Michelle said...

I'm so proud of these little girls! Going potty in a toilet and holding a bottle are very big accomplishments! BTW (yes I did just use a text message acronym - is that even the right word? Now I've typed a whole lotta words to explain the three letters that were supposed to shorten this message), did you use some sort of book or anything to give you ideas in your potty training experience? If so, would you recommend it?

Anonymous said...

Yipee! I think I might try Logan at the potty thing. It would be nice to not buy diapers for a while. Know what I mean?

Anonymous said...

Yipee! I think I might try Logan at the potty thing. It would be nice to not buy diapers for a while. Know what I mean?