Get hugs from sister
She likes to look at the kitty
I don't really know why, but she looks so much like Uncle Bruce to me...is that weird? Maybe it is the bright blue eyes? Either way, she is definitely a Jensen.
Next week I don't work at all, so lets for sure do something. Hopefully the weather will be nice!
I think Steak house is so cute!!! I love to read your posts they are so funny.
You crack me up, I am just not funny at blogging stuff or writing. Oh my heck Molly and Ruby are so beautiful. Molly is a little mini Natalie!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I don't really know why, but she looks so much like Uncle Bruce to me...is that weird? Maybe it is the bright blue eyes? Either way, she is definitely a Jensen.
Next week I don't work at all, so lets for sure do something. Hopefully the weather will be nice!
I think Steak house is so cute!!! I love to read your posts they are so funny.
You crack me up, I am just not funny at blogging stuff or writing. Oh my heck Molly and Ruby are so beautiful. Molly is a little mini Natalie!
Post a Comment