CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Big Fat Ruby

Ruby visited Dr. Doug today for her four month check up. As her thigh rolls, knee rolls, and ankle rolls told me, she is big and fat. Here are her stats:


Weight 14 lbs 7 oz (double her birth weight) 67%

Height 25 inches 76%

Head 40.6 cm 38%


Fat, tall, small head. Way to go Roob!

Molly likes to teach Ruby important sister stuff. She was singing the ABCs to her today. Ruby loves her sister.

3 comments:

The Hills said...

Ruby and my Goo are about the same size. They're pretty cute ones, I think.

Summer and Brian said...

Marc and Natalie,
Ruby looks great! I'm telling you, a fat baby is a happy baby. We just looked over some of your past posts and I'm glad to hear that Marc dominated in the run, well done! Hopefully we'll see you soon.

Brandt said...

Your little girls are the cutest little girls, I can not be around Molly with out laughing at somthing she says.

Tramp