I have been tagged!!
Nearest book, page 123, 5th Sentence.....
The nearest book to me is Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child. But, visit Laura's blog for that information.
2nd nearest book. . .
Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology "As a result, areas of areolar tissue can become adipose tissue in times of nutritional plenty, even in adults."
Now isn't that interesting?
I tag : Camille, Julie, Rod and Peggy, Michelle, and anyone who looks at my blog and wants to post it as a comment.
a)Find the nearest book
b)turn to page 123
c)Find the 5th sentence
d)Post the 5th sentence
e)Tag 5 people
f)Why? I don't know, but I will admit it was fun and kind of funny!
g)Just wanted to put that because no one usually makes it to g
Thursday, May 1, 2008
I've been tagged
Posted by
Marc, Natalie, Molly, and Ruby
at
8:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment