CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thursday Randomness

I was loading pictures onto my computer tonight and was just dying at how my kids are growing up so fast. Molly has been obsessed with my wedding ring lately and tonight she thanked Marc for giving me "such a beautiful ring from the store." She would like one from "the store." And little Ruby. She is getting so big. She is trying to crawl. She leans and leans and leans onto her knees and then tips over. It's so funny to watch kids when they haven't learned that their arms can actually be useful in situations when their face is traveling in the general direction of the floor. Anyway, I enjoy posts of just random pictures of cute kiddos, so here you go.


Molly has really been into drawing lately. This is what she draws. She calls it her name and her eyes. (Even though her name isn't really part of the picture.) I love it.


Snotty nose





3 comments:

Kristin said...

Hello you big, fat, JERK!!
Your girls are so darling, I love the random pics!
Molly is hilarious, she reminds me of a little someone!

Matt and Jess said...

Ruby is getting so big! I guess I haven't seen your kids in a long time. They are cute as ever!

Matt and Jess said...

Ruby is getting so big! I guess I haven't seen your kids in a long time. They are cute as ever!