Poor Michelle. Waiting and waiting for baby Jack who wouldn't be born for another 11 days.
One of the greatest costumes of all time. Derek the pervert. If you see him. . . RUN!
Someone should have told Becca.
Hmmmm. . .
This is actually what Laura wishes she could wear everyday. Huh, Laura?
One of the not so great parts about this night, much to my horror and dismay, was that I learned that Graham does not lock the door of the bathroom. He hasn't been back to our house since.
oh my gosh. oh my gosh. I think Derek and Becca's costume from that year will go down in history as one of the best. Classic. I hate to sound conceited, but I look pretty awesome in that picture.
6 comments:
Freaking hilarious.
best costume ever if i do say so myself. Can we destroy all proof that i ever looked like that?
oh my gosh. oh my gosh. I think Derek and Becca's costume from that year will go down in history as one of the best. Classic. I hate to sound conceited, but I look pretty awesome in that picture.
Hey, Matt and I just wanted to say how awesome we think Molly's conversation pieces are. We love to read them.
Nice. Derek looks great.
Derek is a perfect pervert. That is hilarious. Creepy, but hilarious.
Post a Comment