CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Happiest Place On Earth

Hello. Long time, no see. Back in October we went to Disneyland. Words do not express how much fun Disneyland is. The girls loved it, Marc and I loved it, so fun. Here are some pictures of our trip. We spent some time at Huntington Beach. Had ice cream at Ruby's Diner on the pier, played in the water, and built sand castles. I love the beach.
Molly loved the ocean. We didn't bring our swimming suits because I'm a moron, but we got a little wet anyway.

Ruby giving me a big cheese.




The Haunted Mansion was all Nighmare Before Christmased out. It was pretty cool.

One of the many, many, Carousel rides we took.


Disneyland!

The kids and some of their cousins. We went to Disneyland with Marc's family. Everyone was there. It was so fun.

One morning we went to Goofy's Kitchen for a Character Breakfast. This is where Molly spent most of the time. She hid under the table whenever anyone came around. She was scared to death of all the characters. The only one she wanted to see was Cinderella.

And this is how Ruby spent the Character Breakfast. She kept saying, "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!" So funny.


And finally, the moment arrived. Cinderella!!! I don't think anyone will think this video is as cute as I do. It was done on Marc's cell phone and it was pretty noisy, but I love how cute Cinderella was. She was perfect. Molly was showing her her own Cinderella dress, twirling, totally made paying for the Character Breakfast worth it, even if she did spend the rest of the morning under a table.

The kiddos at California Adventure


We stayed in the "castle" hotel. Molly loved this lion.

The kids and some of their cousins.

Classic.

Molly and Ruby NOT enjoying their visit with Tinkerbell. Although, after we left they were obsessed with her for the rest of the day.

Ruby's favorite ride, Dumbo.

Another carousel ride.


Our hotel room.
And that's it. I want to go back. . . now.

3 comments:

alananddanielle said...

I love Disneyland!!! I know it really is the happiest place on earth. Although Alan enjoys taking the kids, he does not agree about it being the happiest place on earth but the most expensive place on earth instead! I think I could live there, it's the best when you get to take your kids and watch them enjoy it too!

Michelle said...

I'm jealous. I want to go. I'll add to to my infinite list of vacation plans. You wanna come?

Christina said...

i'm tired just looking at all your pictures :) give me a couple of cokes though and i could probably do it. looks like your girls had a blast!