There is a seller on Etsy that takes your old t-shirts and turns them into cute dresses for little girls. Since you sew have skills, you could do this! I do not sew. You are my hero. It was cool to bump into you at the pool, I have not been back since. If I was not engaged with keeping Liam from climbing the ropes to the very top of the ship, it would have been nice to chat more. Drop me an email if you know ahead of time when you might go again; I would be down to meet-up.
1 comments:
There is a seller on Etsy that takes your old t-shirts and turns them into cute dresses for little girls. Since you sew have skills, you could do this! I do not sew. You are my hero.
It was cool to bump into you at the pool, I have not been back since. If I was not engaged with keeping Liam from climbing the ropes to the very top of the ship, it would have been nice to chat more.
Drop me an email if you know ahead of time when you might go again; I would be down to meet-up.
Post a Comment