CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Rubenstein!

One year ago today Ruby Wednesday Bybee was born. She was the sweetest little thing with the biggest, bluest eyes. After four months of screaming most of the time she mellowed out and became a very happy baby. She got fat so fast, it was crazy how big she was. I think she's starting to normal out. Anyway, we love this kid. Happy Birthday little Rube!
Here's a year's worth of pictures.

6 comments:

The Hills said...

Happy Happy Birthday little Ruby. I have a good feeling that the Rube and the Luce are going to be very good friends...once they're old enough to care that each other exists! She is so cute with her little piggies and big teeth :)

Riding said...

I love all the nicknames you have for her!
Hope that the Butterfly Birthday party was special, regardless of attendance.
It is crazy how many friends I have, that have sick kiddos right now.

Nicole said...

What a cutie! Can't believe our babes are already a year!! I did look forward to them being buddies like Makayla and Molly. Boy, I had to go screw that up!

Mo said...

Dang they grow fast! I guess you'd better get working on another kid...haa haa!

Matt and Jess said...

I can't believe she's a year old already! What a cutie, I love her pigtails and smile in the last picture!

The Fife's said...

Natalie, your girls are so cute. We should try to get together.