We enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving at my(Natalie) parent's house this year. Everyone was there. It was great. While I didn't break out the camera for the Thanksgiving festivities (I forgot to get it out of my diaper bag :(), I did manage to get a picture of our little family morning run. Strawberry was so excited to go running. She made me dig out her "running pants", put them on backwards, and wouldn't let me fix them. We only ran for a little while, but Strawberry ran almost the whole way. She only rode in the stroller with Wednesday for a minute. I can't believe how much energy she has. I hope she enjoys running for the rest of her life.
Backwards pants. Funny.

2 comments:
I was out running...well trying to anyways! I seriously suck at it! What time did u guys go?
I love the backwards pants. I'm impressed that you all ran. We're quite lazy at our house.
Post a Comment