CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Asleep

This is how I find my children when I check on them at night. Ruby's favorite silky blanket is always up over her face with her chub-a-lub legs poking out. It makes my heart stop every time. I take it off and ten minutes later it's right back up there. I never even see her move, though.
Molly makes herself a bed on the floor, gets out all her toys, and reads a million books in the dark.



3 comments:

Melissa Fielding said...

oh hooray!! someone else prefers to sleep on the floor surrounded by toys! your girls are way too cool to be so little.

The Hills said...

First of all, your trip to Hawaii looks awesome. I'm jealous. When we were in Maui 500 years ago, we did the road to Hana as well and it was beautiful, but I was so ready to puke by the time it was over. OH MY GOSH! It probably didn't help that I was crapped in the very back corner of a mini van with all my brothers. YUCK!
AND Lucy totally sleeps just like Ruby. As soon as I put her own, she pulls her blanket up over her face and it stays there all night. I panic when I go in there to check on her and she's not moving as well. SO funny.

Michelle said...

Have I ever told you how much I love your girls? They're freaking adorable.