Okay, so I'm a jump on the bandwagon kind of person. But, hey, it's fun.
1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

7 comments:
There are definitely too many to list, but here are a few:
- pretending drunk Eddie was my boyfriend so you didn't have to go on that date alone.
- Singing along to that Celine Dion song in your car. I think it was #10 on the CD.
- going camping for Billy's birthday and driving around in the back of the Helgesen's truck to other campsites pretending to be pirates (although, now that I think about it, you may not have been in the back of that truck, you may have been in the back of another truck with a certain member of the Bowman family...)
the first time i met molly was at melissa's baby shower at laura's basement house. she was awesome from the very beginning, walking up to the big pile of presents and tossing them everywhere.
this might be weird, but when i think of you i picture you wearing my cavewoman costume. i know i wasn't there but maybe i saw a picture of it or something because i can see it perfectly! or maybe i was there? i have the worst memory...anyway, that was hilarious
It's so funny that you wrote about that night at Iggy's because when I think of a memory with you that's totally what I think about and you telling me that I was the weirdest person you had ever met.
I also remember the night at the coffee shop-and I don't remember if that was the first night I met you or not but it must have been because I didn't know you were married and I thought you were there with Sean Edgar and I was kind of jealous.
YES! I agree with christina! I was there and I can't really remember why exactly you and michelle decided to put on the cave woman outfit... but it was sure funny.
and for some reason, I always remember you when you were younger having your ears pierced like 10 times. i was always so jealous and you always had way different and non matching earings in - which totally makes you a fashion icon well before your time.
Most of my memories include Visiting Teaching...and most of the really memorable ones involve Molly torturing Rognan's dog. (Hee Hee!)
All of our great memories have to deal with Nat, and Molly, and Ruby, because Marc is a workoholic and is never around when we come around. When he is there the stories that he shares should not be repeated. (HEHEHE)
P.S: all of the amazing facial hair styles, awesome man.
My computer crashed and I lost all my bookmarked favs. So, here I am catching up.
Memories that stand out for include:
-Making up dances to the Newsies. I could never do the jump where you throw your legs to the side and click your ankles. You had some serious skills.
-girls camp
-reallly embarrasing moment: being 'popped' on the trampoline and being so scared I peed.
-Your love of Eddie Vetter. He is pretty short but, I would take a peice of that.
Post a Comment