Ruby is two weeks old now. Her umbilical stump finally fell off, and she got her first bath. She was a little shocked at first, but after a second she settled right in. We go to the Dr. tomorrow for her 2 week check up. I can't wait to see how much she weighs and how she's doing. In this picture her stomach looks enormous. I think it's just a distorted view from the angle of the camera. She's not that fat. . . yet.
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That might be the funniest thing I've ever seen. Do boys try to do that too? Molly is so funny. I'm excited to see them both this week!
My Mum told me the news of your new arrival! Congrats. I absolutley love her name. Is Ruby inspired from a song? Hope you are catching enough Z's.
Jemma
Post a Comment